A letter recently mailed to thousands of Alphas and Alpha-1 carriers across the United States asked them to fill out a survey on their opinions and experiences about:
- The Alpha-1 community programs now available
- What you think the community needs most right now
- Whether you're having problems with access to medical care
- Where we need to advocate on behalf of Alphas as the healthcare reform changes continue.
- And anything else you want to comment on.
The survey deadline was supposed to be today, Jan. 21. Unfortunately, the U.S. Post Office took an average of 12 days to deliver the letters (sent First Class).
For that reason...
The deadline has been extended to Thursday, Feb. 3.
The survey is a collaboration between the Alpha-1 Foundation and the Alpha-1 Association.